Legal information about this Web Page
According to the Spanish law “art. de la Ley 34/2002 de 11 de Julio” with regards to Commercial Electronic Information Services and Electronic Trade, we hereby state the Identification data of the Company.
Name of the Company: Nautical Luis Arbulu, S.L.U.
Spanish Company ID: B35012004
Address: Explanada del Pantalán de Cory, s/n – Ed. NAUTICAL. Pto. de la Luz. 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Mercantile Registry Inscription Data:
Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Book 81, Number 24
Page 246, registration 1
On this web page there is a contract sheet which has to be filled in by a person or company, in which personal and confidential information is requested such as name, telephone numbers, email, etc. These data will be included in our files, which are adequately registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The way these data are used is strictly under the rules established by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Any person or company that has registered their personal information on our system can access, correct, erase, object to processing and export these data. Such request must be sent to the NAUTICAL company email address.
General Sales Conditions
1. NATURE AND SCOPE OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS
1.1.The present General Conditions regulate the sales of the goods or the rendering of the services (from now on PRODUCTS) the Nautical, Luis Arbulu, S.L.U. (from now on NAUTICAL) currently offers.
1.2. The present General Conditions are to be accepted globally and entirely by the individual or legal status that purchases the Products (from now on the BUYER), that he understands them previously and will accept them completely and unquestionably.
1.3. These General Conditions can only be modified by mutual written agreement between the BUYER and NAUTICAL. The clauses written by the BUYER on his order will not be considered as valid or commercial correspondence, if they are in how contrary or limit these General Conditions.
The Sales of the PRODUCTS will be concluded by the acceptance of NAUTICAL of the formal order made by the BUYER or by sending the goods or carrying out the service, in both cases the applicable conditions of the sales will be the ones written here or in case of an agreement.
3.1. The PRODUCTS will be delivered by NAUTICAL, in their own warehouses, except if there is a written agreement by both parties to deliver to another place.
3.2. The PRODUCTS will be sent under the responsibility and care of the BUYER, being under his/her expense the freight charges, insurance fees, except if there is a written agreement by both parties.
3.3. The sending and delivery date written on the purchase order will be confirmed by NAUTICAL, the delay of the delivery will not cause the order to be cancelled or any type of compensation.
4.1. The sales price of the PRODUCTS will be agreed upon by the parties, which must be included in the purchase order from the BUYER and accepted by NAUTICAL.
4.2. The BUYER must assume any type of Tax and they will be added to the final price. If any PRODUCTS are imported by NAUTICAL and they have a CUSTOMS Fee these Fees and taxes will be added to the Price of the PRODUCTS.
5. PAYMENT TERMS
5.1. Except if there is a written agreement by both parties, the BUYER, must pay 15 days after the date of the Invoice.
5.2. The delay of payment on behalf of the BUYER, which is the agreed way of payment, will accrue in favor of NAUTICAL, an interest of payment delay of 1.5 per cent over the Basic Interest of the Bank of Spain.
5.3. In case that the BUYER and NAUICAL should agree on installment, the nonpayment of any of the installments will grant NAUTICAL the power to terminate the installment agreement and payment of all the remaining payments or resolve the Contract with a compensation of torts, in both cases, a compensation, with a minimum amount of 30 per cent of the agreed prices, allowing NAUTICAL to compensate this compensation with the advance installments already paid by the BUYER.
GUARANTEE CONDITIONS OF THE EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES RENDERED BY NAUTICAL
NAUTICAL guarantees the PRODUCTS supplied are free of any defect and are operational according to their specifications. In case of a failure, NAUTICAL, establishes the following conditions of guarantee.
For the equipments supplied:
- Equipments and parts: 24 months since the equipments were delivered or 18 months since the equipments were installed and set up, whichever is first.
- Labor: 18 months since the equipments were delivered or 12 months since the equipments were installed and set up and/or the registration of the guarantee, whichever is first (Limited to the national service net).
- Things that it covers: the ones that are recognized by the manufacturer. Normally if nothing is agreed in writing, only the defective parts and labor on behalf of NAUTICAL Technicians or Authorized NAUTICAL Technicians.
There can be limitations on the items that can wear out (magnetrons and electronic valves), transducers and items on the hull.
For services rendered:
- Time: 3 months since the service was rendered.
- Things that it covers: this guarantee covers exclusively the material or parts supplied by NAUTICAL.
Exclusions (this can apply to equipments and services rendered): the following concepts are specifically excluded from these Guarantee Terms:
- Travel expenses, accommodation and meals for the Technicians in the places where there are no NAUTICAL Offices.
- Transport, customs and dispatching costs, for the goods if there are to be sent out of Spain.
- Those claims that are no well documented such as the manufacturers procedures are required (serial numbers, models, MMSI, according to the appropriate forms).
- Training for the users of the equipments.
- Service for resetting the equipment for finger problems.
- Consumables such as batteries, paper, etc…
- The claims over equipments that have the following circumstances:
- Defective or inadequate installation.
- Water leak or other external agents.
- Exceeding the tension limits of the power supply or power surges.
- Inadequate or inappropriate handling.
- Repairs carried out by unauthorized personal or technicians.
- Inappropriate usage or off range usage.
- Impacts or damages done to the equipment.
- Circumstances Beyond Control.
- The guarantee does not cover in any case expenses over the original price of the equipment.
- Any circumstance of a new rule or law that comes into action after the equipment has been registered and/or installed.
7. VERIFICATION OF THE DELIVERED PRODUCTS
The BUYER must check and see if the delivered PRODUCTS are in a correct state, and then the BUYER can issue the corresponding objections regarding quality and quantity. On the contrary the BUYER can not object once the PRODUCTS have been used.
8.1. NAUTICAL has the right of ownership of the PRODUCTS until the BUYER has paid the agreed price. Meanwhile the BUYER cannot transform, change, sell, misuse the PRODUCTS, and the BUYER must look after them appropriately.
In the case where the BUYER has not paid for the PRODUCTS on any given date and NAUTICAL has cancelled the sales contract, NAUTICAL or the assigned person by this contract is entitled to recuperate the PRODUCTS.
8.2. In case that the BUYER has violated any of the above clauses, NAUTICAL has the right to take Civil or legal actions and is entitled to claim torts.
8.3. If the BUYER should enter any of the following legal states; Company Voluntary Agreement (CVA), Bankruptcy, Legal Confiscation, etc.. the BUYER must immediately notify NAUTICAL and the BUYRER must under all means make sure that all the PRODUCTS are stated as belonging to NAUTICAL.
9. RELEVANT JURISDICTION
The BUYER compromises to obey the international and national rules and laws of the country of origin of the PRODUCTS, in the sales, usage and operation of these PRODUCTS. The BUYER is also obligated to not sell them, hire them, re-export them except under strict compliance of the international laws and national laws of the country of origin.
10. DESTINATION OF THE PRODUCTS
Both parties renounce the jurisdiction that could correspond and both agree to go under the Jurisdiction of the Court Houses and Judges of MADRID, to solve any dispute or law suit that could occur of the interpretation of the contract.
Quality, Environmental and Information Security Policies
Our Quality Policy is a declaration of principles, where it is established:
- Our mission: NAUTICAL is the leader in Spain in the maritime electronics sector. This leadership is obtained through a constant effort to maintain a line of service to our customers: We try to speak their own language, know their problems and needs, seek solutions together and implement them to their satisfaction.
- Our people and values: It is essential, to carry out our mission, to have the dedication and effort of a staff integrated into the company, forming a true team of duly qualified and motivated professionals to achieve these objectives, with teamwork, defined the responsibilities, with an organized communication and with projection of future, always oriented to the market by Areas of Activity and adapted to a Group of companies. NAUTICAL, with the support of the Group and together with its staff, is committed to: setting measurable objectives and goals, delegating and assuming responsibilities and authority, communicating internally in a fluid, frank and open manner, encouraging and facilitating individual and team actions, complying with the legal requirements in force. All our actions must incorporate our Group vision, added value and quality, such as: availability to the customer, sense of urgency and immediacy, initiative, knowledge of profitability, entrepreneurship and continuous improvement.
- Our customers: The attention to our clients must be our main activity. Their satisfaction and loyalty will be our main objective. This will be achieved by being close to them in both the commercial and service areas. The availability to our customers should be what guides our daily work and, ultimately, our business.
- Our products and services: The range of our products must respond to the customer´s quality requirements and that ones than the world market can offer. Our customers’s needs evolve, so NAUTICAL is committed to meet these demands at all times. Our principles will be: Safety, utility, quality, the appropriate price / performance ratio, innovation and the necessary logistics to make products and services available to our customers anywhere in the world immediately, in a permanent process of continuous improvement.
As a summary of all the above and from the point of view of Quality, NAUTICAL Management understands that its objectives are qualitative and quantitative.
Our Environmental Policy:
NAUTICAL is devoted to the engineering, marketing, installation and after-sales service of electronic equipment for ships and is committed, in the framework of providing the best for the activities included in the Environmental Management System, to the provision of the service satisfying the rules and regulations that may be applicable, in relation to environmental characteristics, all within a rigorous commitment to the protection and conservation of the environment. Our intention is to be recognized by our employees and customers as a company committed to continuous improvement in the prevention of pollution and environmental control. To carry out the above, NAUTICAL Management emphasizes:
- Establish processes that consider that respectful behavior with the environment is an integral part of the task of each employee, in an environment of continuous improvement of the same.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System.
- Identify and evaluate the environmental aspects that occur in the development of our activities and processes, establishing as a consequence control measures and pollution prevention.
- To establish annually objectives and goals tending to improve the performance in the matter of environment
- Promote in the suppliers and subcontractors the same principles of environmental protection that we apply.
- Motivate the development of employees, promoting training plans in the environmental field.
- Promote the conservation of resources through recycling and reuse, and ensuring that the processes used contemplate the reduction of raw materials, energy and water.
- Promote communication with the interested parties (local, regional, national administrations, clients, suppliers, etc.).
- Do the job well the first time, as a permanent attitude of everyone at all times
- Orient efforts to prevent errors. Prevent better than cure.
- Take all measures within our reach, to contaminate as little as possible, prevent accidents with environmental damage, or to minimize their effects.
- Make this policy publicly available.
Our Information security Policy:
Information security is a cornerstone in the development of the activities of grupoarbulu, and it is directly related with the proper operation of all our systems and services. Therefore, we consider it essential to comply with legal and contractual requirements and to adopt international standards of best practice related with information security.
Our steadfast orientation towards our customers drives us to treat their information with the higher degree of diligence and responsibility. Thus, it is imperative for the advancement and continuity of our business to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of the information that we process.
The following principles, which comprise the security policy established by the Direction of the Group, will be applicable to all operations, services, assets, resources and stakeholders involved in whatever business processes of all the companies that form part of grupoarbulu. All the directors of the companies of the Group and the managers of their different departments will enforce this policy in their respective field of activity and will be accountable for its compliance by their teams.
- Leadership by the direction of each company, ensuring that the security goals are aligned with the strategy of each organisation, and declaring the steadfast commitment of its directors with the policies stemming from these goals.
- Compliance with the applicable regulation and the international standards of good practice, as well as with all requirements that the organisation agrees to establish to maintain an Information Security Management System oriented to a continual improvement of its rules of procedure.
- Matching the needs and expectations of customers, suppliers, employees, public bodies and other stakeholders involved in the scope of the information security, always preserving its availability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Assigning the necessary functions and responsibilities in the field of information security and providing the support required for their performance.
- Adopting the continuous improvement as a primordial mechanism for the evolution and adaptability of the organisation.
- Implementing effective and efficient security measures.
- Establishing and reviewing the level of security regularly, on the basis of comprehensive, systematic and standardised risk assessments.
- Training, raising awareness and motivating the teams on the importance of complying with the requirements in matters of information security.
- Consider the information security in our relations with suppliers and subcontractors
grupoarbulu has appointed an Information Security Leader in order to boost this policy and to provide advice and guidance on its implementation to all the members of the direction.