BGAN Explorer 700
The fastest BGAN terminal on the market with download and upload at 492 kbps and global coverage.
The BGAN Explorer 700 provides access to the highest bandwidth available via BGAN. It is ideally suited for temporary camps or semi-fixed installations.
Ideal for video streaming applications and large file transfer and can be used by smaller workgroups sharing a temporary or semi permanent office environment.
Designed to withstand severe environmental conditions such as humidity, dust, extreme weather and changing temperatures.
The fastes BGA terminal with download and upload at 492 kbps. Moreover, it supports Inmarsat’s BGAN X-Stream, on-demand streaming at +384 kbps for applications demanding outstanding performance.
- Standard IP: Up to 492 kbps
- Streaming IP: 32, 64, 128, 256 kbps
- BGAN X-Stream: min. 384 kbps (384 to 450 kbps)
- ISDN: UDI 64 kbps / RDI 56 kbps
- SMS: 160 characters
Total weight: 3,7kg (Incl. battery)
- Antenna: 2,1 kg
- Transceiver: 1,6 kg
Dimensions: 297 x 399 x 51mm
- 2 x Analogue RJ-11 phone/fax interfaces
- 1 x Bluetooth interface (vers. 1.2)
- 2 x LAN interface
- 1 x USB interface
- 2 x ISDN interface
- 1 x Transceiver / Antenna interface
BGAN terminals need a SIM card to communicate. You can select between different package rate plans:
- Standar plan: monthly fee + monthly traffic
- High consumption plans: with a 3 month of minimum duration you can reduce drastically your communication costs