SAILOR Fleet One
Inmarsat maritime broadband system providing simultaneous high-speed data (up to 100kbps) and voice communication via satellite.
SAILOR Fleet One is the ideal communication solution for yatchs, motorboats and small fishing vessels. Enabling leisure sailors and fishermen to stay in contact with family, friends and business partners outside of mobile telephone coverage.
Based on the well-proven SAILOR platform, SAILOR Fleet One offers a cost effective hardware solution and together with tailored airtime options, a satellite communication solution within reach of all.
All the features you need:
- Simultaneous voice and IP data at up to 100kbps
- Compact, low-cost antenna
- Flexible airtime pricing
- 505 Emergency Calling
- Wi-Fi capability to connect smarphones and tablets
- Global coverage for voice and regional for IP data connection in the COASTAL service
- Global coverage for voice and IP data connection in the GLOBAL service
- Easy installation
The SAILOR Fleet One comes in two different versions. One with IP Handset included and one without.
- SAILOR Fleet One terminal
- SAILOR Fleet One antenna
- DC power cable (1m)
- Antenna cable (10m)
- Ethernet cable (2m)
- Manual and quick guides
Fleet One is the ideal candidate to replace the current Fleet terminals with early end of life as Inmarsat has announced. Please contact us to receive your quotation: email@example.com
Antenna dimensions: Ø29,4cms. x 22,8cms. Weight: 2Kg
Used with a phone or computer the SAILOR Fleet One gives you access to:
- Internet browsing
- Phone services
The Fleet One doesn't support streaming, ISDN and 3.1 kHz audio services.
Data connection types:
There are different types of data connections from/to the SAILOR Fleet One.
- A user data connection for connecting your computer or other device to the Internet
- A connection for tracking your SAILOR Fleet One, for sending distance or interval reports from the SAILOR Fleet One to a tracking server.
- Two external data connections for use with 3rd party external equipment such as devices for fishery reporting etc.
Data connection control: the SAILOR Fleet One offers a new feature that will allow the user to control and monitor the data connection. Via the I/O interface the user can connect a switch and an indicator that controls and show the status of the terminal data connection.
The Fleet One service has been specifically designed for recreational sailors and small fishing boat operators and offers tailored airtime pricing in key coastal regions to keep costs down.
It offers seasonal flexibility and competitive rates with pospaid and prepaid plans.