FURUNO CI-88-BB CURRENT INDICATOR
Doppler Sonar Current indicator CI88 black box, with triple beam emision system.
High accurate current indicator based on Furuno’s acoustical technology. Designed for fishing and hydrographic vessels. The CI-88 has a triple beam emission system for providing continuous display of tide speed and direction in three depth layers.
It supports CRT or LCD displays (VGA: 640 x 480).
Consists of: control unit CI-6888 ; transceiver CI-8810; transducer CI-8840-1 (10 mt cable); through hull pipe TFB-5000CI (for steel hull); installation materials and spare parts.
- Current measurement:
- Speed: 0 - 9,9 knots.
- Direction: 360º.
- Depth range for current measurement: 2 - 100 mt, up to 75% of water depth.
- Accuracy: +/- 2% os ship's speed + 0,2 knots.
- System frequency: 288 kHz.
- Transducer CI-8840-1 / 10m cable.
- Transducer CI-8840-2 / 20m cable.
- Through hull pipe TFB-5000CI for steel hull.
- Junction box CI-630.