FURUNO CI-68-BB CURRENT INDICATOR
Doppler Sonar Current indicator CI68 black box, with triple beam emision system.
High accurate current indicator based on Furuno’s acoustical technology. Designed for fishing and hydrographic vessels. The CI-68 has a triple beam emission system for providing continuous display of tide speed and direction in five depth layers.
It supports CRT or LCD displays (VGA: 640 x 480).
Consists of: control unit CI-6888 ; transceiver CI-6810; transducer CI-620-1-68 (10 mt cable) or CI-620-2-68 (20 mt cable); transducer tank CI-620-T-S (for steel hull); through-hull pipe CI-620-K-S (for steel hull); junction box CI-630; installation materials and spare parts.
- Current measurement:
- Speed: 0 - 9,9 knots.
- Direction: 360º.
- Depth range for current measurement: 2 - 150 mt, up to 75% of water depth.
- Accuracy: +/- 2% of ship's speed + 0,2 knots.
- System frequency: 244 kHz.
- Transducer CI620-1-68 / 10m Cable.
- Transducer CI620-2-68 / 20m Cable.
- Transducer tank CI620-T-S for steel hull.
- Through hull pipe CI620-K-S for steel hull.