AIS transponder may be detected by class A and B AIS receivers. It helps to a more eficient location, due to superior position accuracy. IMO and GMDSS compliance. Wheelmark approved. When activated, a red circle with a cross inside is shown in receiver display, identifying the vessel in distress.
Includes transponder 85037, wall bracket 82746 and user manual. Non hazardous Battery.
- Frequency: 161,975 y 162,025 MHz (AIS A- AIS B).
- GPS signal and transmitter indication.
- Lithium battery, non hazardous.
- Operating life: minimum 96 hours.
- Position updated every minute.
- 82615 Battery, Tron AIS-SART, 5 years maintenance kit.
- 82746 wall bracket.
- 84065 lifeboat bracket.
- 82900 pole bracket.