PORTABLE UHF ATEX SAILOR SP3560
Portable UHF ATEX SAILOR intrinsically safe, designed for harsh environments
ATEX portable UHF, intrinsically safe. Designed for operations in hazardous environments such as oil rig, tankers or supply vessels. Conform to the 94/9/EC ATEX Directive and approved rating II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4. 16 maritime channels and 100 additional channels . Waterproof to IP67.
Includes portable transceiver, antenna and Li-ion rechargeable battery of 1800 mAh, single charger and user manual in English.
R&TTE (CE) certificate.
- Frequency range: 440 Mhz - 470 Mhz.
- Channel bandwith: 25 and 12,5 Khz.
- 100 additional programmable channels.
- Transmitter power (Hi/Lo): 2/1 W.
- Rechargeable battery: 1800 mAh.
- 403504A ATEX Li-ion rechargeable battery, intrinsically safe.
- 403536A ATEX single charger (rechargeable battery 403504A, charger, AC/DC adaptor, connection cable).
- 403538A ATEX dual charger (rechargeable battery 403504A, charger, AC/DC adaptor, connection cable)
- 403500-207 leather carrying case with shoulder strap.
- 403500-944 SAVOX C-C500 cable with speaker mic built in and headset interface.