AUTOMATIC RELEASE EPIRB SAILOR SE406-II (NON GPS )
GMDSS automatic EPIRB SAILOR SE-406II without GPS.
For GMDSS compliance in merchant vessels, fishing vessels (new GPS regulation) and recreational boats in zones 1 and 2. 406MHz and 121,5 homing transmission.
Includes: EPIRB without GPS, float free housing and automatic release mechanism by hydrostatic release unit. Non hazardous batteries. Wheelmark approved, COSPAS SARSAT and DGMM compliant.
- 5 years battery life (4 years according to Spanish regulations).
- Sealing depth: waterproof to 10 meters.
- Transmitter frequency:
- COSPAS-SARSAT satellite signal at 406,025 MHZ.
- Homing at 121,5 MHz (International aeronautical distress frequency) for short range location.
- Visual location: 2 high intensity LEDs. 23 flashes per minute.