Suitable for recreational boats in zones 3, 4 and 5, and as backup EPIRB in passenger ships. 406MHz and 121,5 homing transmission.
Includes: EPIRB with GPS, float free housing with manual release mechanism. Non hazardous batteries. Wheelmark approved, COSPAS SARSAT and DGMM compliant
- 5 years battery life (4 years according to Spanish regulations).
- Sealing depth: waterproof to 10 meters.
- Transmitter frequency:
- COSPAS-SARSAT satellite signal at 406,025 MHZ.
- Homing at 121,5 MHz (International aeronautical distress frequency) for short range location.
- Visual location: 2 high intensity LEDs. 23 flashes per minute.