PORTABLE VHF ATEX SAILOR SP3530
Portable VHF ATEX SAILOR intrinsically safe, designed for harsh environments.
Portable VHF ATEX , intrinsically safe. Designed for operations in hazardous environments such as oil rig, tankers or supply vessels. Conform to the 94/9/EC ATEX Directive and approved rating II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4. All maritime international channels, US channels and 100 additional channels . Waterproof to IP67.
Includes portable transceiver, antenna and Li-ion rechargeable battery of 1800 mAh, single charger and user manual in English.
R&TTE (CE) certificate.
- Frequency range: 149,3 Mhz - 174,000 Mhz.
- Channel bandwith: 25 and 12,5 Khz.
- 100 additional programmable channels.
- Transmitter power (Hi/Lo): 2/1 W.
- Rechargeable battery: 1800 mAh
- 403504A ATEX Li-ion rechargeable battery, intrinsically safe.
- 403536A ATEX single charger (rechargeable battery 403504A, charger, AC/DC adaptor, connection cable).
- 403538A ATEX dual charger (rechargeable battery 403504A, charger, AC/DC adaptor, connection cable).
- 403500-207 leather carrying case with shoulder strap.
- 403500-944 SAVOX C-C500 cable with speaker mic built in and headset interface.